Saturday, July 4, 2009


Happy 4th of July! Today is Kai's first major holiday and we're planning on meeting up with some other new babies from when Yong and I took our prepared childbirth classes. Should be fun. Kai is now 11 weeks old and is changing so much all the time. Here's a list of what he's been up to:


Kai can:


  • Roll over from his tummy onto his back!

  • Coo, laugh and shreik (loudly, too)

  • Lift up the top half of his body during tummy time--maybe will be crawling sooner than we thought

  • Fall asleep on his own in his crib (most of the time)

  • Get distracted while nursing and drive his mom crazy

  • Melt our hearts with his amazing smiles and sweet talking

Yong and I both decided we'd like to hit 'pause' for a bit...we want to savor every moment at this point. The first month was almost the opposite and I wasn't sure I would ever want to have another baby...now I'd be happy with 10! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment