Friday, August 14, 2009

Giggles Galore

So I know I'm incredibly late at posting an update, but going back to work is kicking my butt! Time is flying even faster now. Yong and I rush to get the three of us ready and out the door every morning and try to enjoy as much time with Kai when we get home before preparing for the next day. Makes for creative dinners, a dirty house and even less sleep! But it's all worth it when you hear Kai and his glorious giggles. He's almost 4 months old now (3 more days) and will probably be sprouting some teeth a little early. We can see white spots on the top and on the bottom. We'll see how much longer I nurse him for; I love the little guy, but I don't trust him with teeth for a second!

The past month and a half brought us a visit to Grandma and Grampz Born's house with many visitors, a 100-day celebration at Grandma and Grandpa Pong's house that was very fun, visits from friends, celebrating Yong's 31st birthday, more diapers, more spit-up and many giggles. Kai can now grab his toys, which is great entertainment. He absoultely loves looking at himself in the mirror and laughing. He also loves day care and all the kids he gets to play with. We think he'll be a little social butterfly just like his dad was as a kid.

All in all, we're living it up and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment