Friday, May 29, 2009

6 Weeks Young!


I cannot believe that 6 weeks has come and gone. It still seems like a blur due to the continued lack of good sleep, but Kai has changed tremendously since coming home from the hospital. Grandma Pong continues to be amazed by how different Kai looks everytime she sees a new photo posted. Kai is growing faster than ever and fits into many of his 6 month clothes already. His umbilical cord still has not come off, making sponge baths a regular event in the Pong household.


This morning I took Kai out for our normal morning walk. Usually he starts wailing about 5 minutes in, prompting me to pop a pacifier in his mouth so I don't wake up all the neighbors. Today, however, Kai fussed for a few seconds and fell right to sleep! Like I always thought babies did. I was so stoked (it's the little things that help me through the day). Another awesome thing is that I am wearing some non-maternity jeans (FINALLY!) and I couldn't be happier to have something different to wear. It's been almost a year since this pregnancy/baby fiasco began...time sure flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment